If you have a tired, outdated looking logo but you do not wish to stray far from the overall concept then this is for you. Sometimes brands need to be refreshed so they still carry the resemblance of their former identity.
Price is Per Logo. For a Pre-Made Logo ONLY + Client Must provide an editable working file like:
- Ai: Adobe Illustrator. The AI file is the original, editable, working file. or
- PDF: Portable Document Format – PDF format is becoming widely favored by most designers as it can be universally viewed on any computer with Adobe Acrobat (or another PDF viewer). It’s also possible to preserve illustrator-editing capabilities when saving in this format, meaning it can be opened and modified in the same way a AI file can.
- PSD: Adobe Photoshop default – A PSD file is a layered image file used in Adobe PhotoShop. PSD, which stands for Photoshop Document, is the default format that Photoshop uses for saving data. PSD is a proprietary file that allows the user to work with the images’ individual layers even after the file has been saved.When an image is complete, Photoshop allows the user to flatten the layers and convert the flat image into a JPG, .GIF, .TIFF or other non-proprietary file format so it can be shared. Once a PSD image has been flatten by conversion, however, it cannot be converted back to PSD and the user can no longer work with the image’s layers. It is important, therefore, so always save the .PSD file and not overwrite it during conversion.
NOTE: If your logo is not in an editable format this service will not apply. For more information regarding on how Logo Files please visit our ART FILE GUIDE section.
Package includes up to 2 revisions of the logo only.
Please be aware that I can only use MAC fonts for your logo, that I currently have in my portfolio or fonts that are free for commercial uses thru GOOGLE FONTS.
If you wish to have a specific type of font for your Logo, you must provide the font style to us and Font style must be MAC compatible. Otherwise, there will be an addition charge of $35.00 for research in finding your FONT Type.
1. Create a New Folder and Name it with Company Name
2. Copy files in the folder
3. Select Folder – Right Click – Compress Folder into a .Zip
4. Click Dropbox logo on the left to send files and create a dropbox account if you don’t have one.